Below are some recipes for drinks you can make for Christmas. If you want to buy drinks as gifts, head over to our drinks as gifts page. If you are looking for help in buying drinks that are vegan, read the guide to buying vegan wines, beers and spirits.
This is an alternative to Baileys Irish Cream that you can make at home.
- Put everything into a blender and blend for a couple of minutes.
- Store in a bottle in the fridge. Shake the bottle before serving.
If you're can't be bothered making your own, check out Besos De Oro as a vegan alternative to Bailey's
You can make mulled wine using a mulled wine kit or by following the recipe below. You will need to ensure your wine is vegan so check out our wine buying page.
Make sure you serve the wine in heat-proof glasses. If you aren't serving it immediately, you can keep it warm in a slow cooker or a soup kettle.
- Pour the wine into a saucepan. Cut the orange in half and add it. Add the cinnamon stick, nutmeg and bay leaf.
- Heat gently, stirring, until the wine is warmed through and the sugar has dissolved.
- Taste and add more sugar if desired.
- Remove from the heat and strain out the cloves, bay leaf and orange halves.
- Stir in the sloe gin, if using.