Easy Vegan Roast Vegetables
This is an easy way to get perfect roast vegetables every time. You can easily multiply the quantities if you need more and you can use different vegetables according to taste.
- 4 large white potatoes
- 2 medium parsnips
- 2 large carrots
- Vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7 / 425°F / 220°C.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into medium chunks. Peel the parsnips and carrots and cut them into thick slices.
- Place a large pan of water on to boil. When it is boiling, add the potatoes, parsnips and carrots and cook for 10 minutes. Strain them in a colander.
- Pour oil over the vegetables and shake them around in the colander.
- Place them onto a large baking tray, spreading them out into a single layer.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes, carefully turning them once or twice.