Vegan Furniture, ornaments and so on can easily be found provided you are careful to avoid those containing leather, silk and the other animal materials listed on our vegan gift buying guide.
- Vegan Bunny make scented candles from soy wax and essential oils, available from their website and at vegan festivals.
- OneVillage is a fantastic source of unique, ethically produced homeware gifts. They have a broad range of rugs and duvet covers ethically sourced from developing countries. There are also lampshades, table cloths, placemats, hammocks and much more. Not everything is necessarily vegan but there is plenty of choice.
- The Viva! Ethical Shop has a range of candles that are produced without animal fats as well as other homewares and gifts.
- Etsy is a source of gorgeous handmade goods direct from small craft makers. There are unique homeware products and many other vegan-
- Himalaya is a good source of candles, incense sticks and other stuff to make a home smell nice.
- Traidcraft sell a wide variety of fairly traded ornaments and home items.